Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 4 Years
Do you have solid experience as a 3D Motion Designer with an impressive portfolio showcasing your fantastic 3D motion design work?
Do you excel in using Adobe AfterEffects and Cinema 4D?
Have you worked with big consumer brands and want to join a world leading brand and consumer packaging design agency that works with top global FMCG’s and e-commerce brands? This incredible opportunity could be yours!
The role is a hybrid WFH/ 2 – 3 days in the London office.
Working with the award-winning design and motion team you will co-create and develop motion identities, using 2D and 3D animation approaches to communicate a brand idea, identity, or story.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Cinema 4D
- Experience working with Octane, Redshift or Arnold
- Good knowledge of production pipeline, techniques, and executions.
- 3D fundamentals (UV mapping, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Unreal / Unity
- XR / AR / VR / MR / WebAR
- Clo / Marvelous
Based on experience, our client is offering a salary of £50k plus benefits.
If this 3D Motion Designer is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to showreel reflecting your best 3D motion work.