Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
This London B2B agency with a passion for technology has recently been awarded Campaign’s Top 5 Best Medium Sized Business to Work For.
If that’s not enough, the last few years have seen them win a Grand Prix in the B2B Marketing Awards, Drum B2B Awards and 3 PR Week Awards.
And they want an Account Manager who pushes themselves as much as they do.
You’re obsessive about getting results.
You’re curious and inquisitive.
You love working across a variety of exciting Global B2B brands, not just one.
You enjoy working closely with creative, planning, digital, media and strategy teams to deliver hard working inbound marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
And you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and work on the full end-to-end marketing spectrum.
If you do join this ever-growing agency, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day campaign activity across multiple accounts to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work in line with the brief, budget, agreed objectives and KPIs
- Taking client briefs accurately, articulating it to internal teams to ensure quality of output and to timelines.
- Building client relationships, managing client comms, meetings and aligning expectations on campaigns
- Working closely with our specialist in-house teams to deliver hard working campaigns
- You will create and integrate reports, always looking for ways in which we can improve
So what do they want from you?
- Experience in planning and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, budget management, timing scheduling and resource planning
- Some knowledge and experience of B2B Marketing – for example, an understanding of personas, segmentation, channels and content.
- Experience of managing content creation for B2B brands
If this is you, our client is offering £38-42K, 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, health cash plan, life insurance, childcare vouchers and much more.
So, if you want to work at one of the best places to work at, get in touch with me, Tony Snow by clicking on the apply button and sending over your latest cv.