Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Do you come from a B2B agency background with a solid understanding of content and digital marketing?
Do you love working with clients, pride yourself in your relationship skills and as their trusted advisor, have the ability to upsell and grow their accounts?
We have an opportunity for you to work with high profile B2B & SaaS clients at a top specialist content, copywriting and strategy agency.
The agency operates a flat structure and offers hybrid/flexible working – though you will need to be London based.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, maintain and manage client relationships
- Work closely with the Strategists to provide added value and get the best results for your clients
- Pro-actively explore opportunities to expand existing clients spend
- Be involved in initial briefings for new projects
- Write creative briefs to define and commission the creative team
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure smooth project delivery and clients’ happiness
- Forecast and manage simple budgets and assist the MD with invoicing
- Experience in G-Suite and MS Office – essential
- Xero experience – advantageous
This role suits an Account Manager or an experienced/senior Account Executive looking for that next step in their career.
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £38k – £42k depending on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for volunteering, training and development, employee assistance program, enhanced maternity, shared paternity and adoption policy, socials, Xmas party, concierge service, discounts, cash back, GP/Medical advisor and even donuts!
If this Account Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.