Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Do you excel at implementing B2B projects and campaigns come from a B2B marketing agency background?
Would you like the opportunity to join a top B2B marcom agency, voted one of the best to work at in the UK?
This strategically led B2B agency works with big Tech brands providing services including planning, branding, campaigns and content, digital, video, social media and marketing automation.
Being based in Berkshire, this agency offers flexible/remote working.
The role sits within the client service team and collaborates closely with the Creative, Digital and Strategy teams.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain strong relationships – both internally and with clients, knowing when to escalate as appropriate
- Ensure all projects/campaigns are implemented within time frame and budget
- Account administration – ensuring all records and files are up to date and accurate
- Creation and regular review of project timelines and quotations, with the ability to accurately schedule and time track
- Creation of client meeting/call agendas and contact reports
- Detail orientated with excellent organization – able to contribute to internal processes and quality output
- Become the ‘knowledge holder’ for all aspects of your campaigns – understand the subject matter and stay in regular communication with all campaign contributors to ensure objectives are being met and desired output is achieved
- Alongside senior team members, regularly review client and project profitability reports – understand learnings, make suggestions and implement changes to improve profitability whist maintaining quality
- Support and mentor an Account Executive
- Confident with excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A team player and multi-tasker – able to work unsupervised
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £26 -38k based on experience plus benefits of annual performance pay review, 25 days holiday, personal development and well-being programs, training program which includes LinkedIN learning subscription, paid day off for voluntary work, private medical cover and regular socials and events.
If this Account Manager, is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.