Career Level Director
Experience 7 Years
This client is an award winning B2B marketing agency with offices across the UK and US regions.
With over 30 years of experience, this large marketing agency has proven themselves time and time again to be one of the most progressive and agile agencies around.
Often nurturing talent from within, this role though requires someone with a certain set of skills that can’t always be taught.
Due to the continued vibrancy within the B2B arena, our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Director to take the reign of their new business activity and own it from start to finish. This will include creating a new business strategy and implementation programme.
If you’ve got a talent for identifying and generating new business opportunities, you’ll also possess that other talent called persistence. And to make all that persistence worthwhile, you’ll no doubt have brilliant communication skills.
Which are exactly the skills we are after for this exciting opportunity of Business Development Director.
You will play a crucial role within the EMEA Tech division of this agency and you’ll be responsible for setting and executing a new business strategy for our integrated marketing/PR/PA business.
The Business Development Director we’re after will also be well versed in the following:
- Forming close partnerships with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to identify and generate new business opportunities within the technology industry and executing them against identified strategies.
- Driving opportunities by identifying the appropriate categories, engagement structure and prospect list.
- Maintaining CRM databases for multiple purposes.
- Conducting market research, identifying outreach tactics and developing customized pitches.
- identifying and executing inbound and outbound strategies, website optimisation, thought leadership, social media and event strategies with the team.
- Engaging with the global team, where appropriate, and collaborating with the agency leadership team on global pitch opportunities.
- Partnering with the MD to develop an overall method for quantifying the success of business development strategies.
- Providing ongoing reporting to the SLT/Board on pipeline and activities
- Maintaining and creating an ongoing library of creds/case studies and materials
In return for all of this, our client is offering a generous salary of £75-80,000 PLUS a range of fantastic benefits.
If this has got your name all over it, get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and including your latest CV.