Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
Do you have a solid client service background with strong project management skills and come from a small – mid size creative agency?
Do you pride yourself in being the glue between the client and agency?
We have an incredible opportunity for you to join a dynamic team within one of the world’s most admired creative agency’s that is building a global brand (both strategically and creatively) in an emerging category for one of their largest global FMCG clients.
Here you will work directly with the client as well as multiple executional agencies within the agency network driving excellent creative and global delivery across the account.
The role is based in the London office (hybrid – 2 days in the office/3 WFH) and reports to the Global Head of Brand.
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 8 – 10 years plus experience at a senior level working in senior level Client Services / Project Director / Ops role
- Small/mid-size agency background and experience working independently and autonomously
- Be pro-active in the operational management across the account – ensuring delivery of excellent service and output, on time and on budget for this global client team
- Excellent multi-tasker with strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Confident with excellent communication and influencing skills – you will be engaging with multiple agencies as well as be client-facing – dealing with C-suite client, stakeholders and ECDS
- Financial ownership – acting as the owner of the account finances on behalf of the client and the agencies, overseeing client budgets, agency scopes, timing plans and fees as well as driving the quarterly fee recons per project
- Detail orientated – driving communication, preparation and follow up meetings, creating and managing records, systems and process
- Hands-on, enthusiastic, positive and calm demeanor
Our client is offering a generous package ranging between £70-80k per annum plus benefits, based on your experience.
If is you, and you have the relevant experience and are currently based in the UK, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, for a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.