Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
Are you passionate and experienced in B2B marketing & ABM and excel in growing client accounts?
Have you got experience working with global B2B clients?
Our client, an award winning B2B marketing & creative consultancy that works with billion$ global B2B clients across industries that include telco, tech, construction and with an impressive track record of winning £12.5BN in successful ABM, bids and tenders on behalf of their clients is seeking you!
This is a hybrid WFH/office split with 2 days in the London office.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key account lead – including having P&L ownership
- Identify, develop and convert new business opportunities with existing and future clients
- Interrogate client briefs, ensuring correct questions are asked, so that inspirational briefs can be written and briefed into creative & content teams that deliver the clients ‘needs effectively and optimally
- Direct the strategic development of creative work for presenting and selling effectively to clients
- Preparation of pitch materials
- Strong communication skills, confident with experience presenting to client and key stakeholders
- Good commercial/business acumen and understanding of clients’ business with the ability to assist with competitor review analysis
- Manage the work and performance of team members, as well as be responsible for recruitment and team growth
- Lead and inspire the broader team and freelancers assigned to your account
Our client is offering a salary of £65k based on experience as well as benefits of flexi working (2 days in the office, rest WFH) 23 days holiday + day off on your birthday, pension, conferences and training, monthly awards for going above and beyond the call of duty, regular socials including team drinks, fast food team days, Summer Fun Days, Xmas party as well as their annual agency Culture Awards.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.