Career Level Leadership
Experience 8 Years +
Our Client is a well renowned and award winning B2B integrated agency, based in Hampshire and London. They have created a great name for themselves in the agency world over the last few years and have an impressive range of clients across the B2B arena.
With an experienced team they help their clients strategically develop, create and implement marketing communications with a particular emphasis on relationship marketing.
Due to expansion our client is seeking a well versed B2B ABM Client Partner with a twist. As an experienced Client Partner you understand the importance of client relationships and managing large accounts.
What makes this position of Client Partner different is that your primary role will be to head up and galvanize the account management team but also work in partnership with the Managing Director and support this person with the agency’s growth and development. Bringing together the planning, creative and client services team to ensure continued success as the agency evolves.
To be considered for this role as a Client Partner you will have the following skills:
- Strategic thinker with ABM campaign experience
- B2B integrated marketing experience – ideally with Tech client experience
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and maintain a strong understanding of client’s business
- Understands how to ‘play in’ at the right level across client relationships, without compromising ability and potential of others within the team.
- Strong face to face presentation skills, with a real focus on story-telling
- Strong and effective communication skills – articulation, written word, presentation ability.
- Demonstrates effective communication and influencing skills across clients, senior leadership team and peer group.
- Inspiring / instilling leadership through strong mentoring behaviours.
- Makes well informed decisions, ensuring multiple viewpoints are considered where appropriate.
- Strong business acumen
- Displays high levels of emotional intelligence – empathy, social skill and adaptability.
- Is an authentic leader – building high levels of trust and follow-ship amongst clients and agency team
In return for your skills as a Client Partner our client offers a fantastic package consisting of a basic salary up to £85k depending on experience plus benefits. Plus a generous bonus.
If you think you are the outgoing and energetic Client Partner who would like to partner with this Managing Director and help share the future of this agency then please get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below.