Career Level Director
Experience 3 Years
Our longstanding client is an international entertainment marketing agency.
Their unique approach to marketing means they’re involved with many steps of the campaign chain. From conception to fulfilment, from POS development to analytics and it doesn’t stop there
Having worked alongside household brands like Cadburys, KFC and The Marvel Franchise. These guys really have made a name for themselves worldwide.
Leading up the European sales team, you’ll be responsible for identifying and leveraging competitive advantages with the goal of tripling revenues within 5 years.
Company culture is a large core value, developing a “we’re in it together ” ethos.
With all growing companies, there will be quick change and problem solving. Are you the type of individual who will adapt to meet challenges head, inspire the people around you to reach the next level and expand revenue streams by opening up new sales channels.
Based in Solingen, Germany. This permanent bilingual English/German speaking role is ideal for people near the Cologne/Dusseldorf area.
With a base salary of €100k – €110k and with an annual OTE bonus of 50% paid quarterly.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Develop and implement successful business and sales strategies
- Understanding of the promotional merchandise business –(creation, sourcing, distribution)
- Experience in dealing with Global Corporates –especially Procurement and Marketing functions.
- Understanding of motivators of key decision makers in large client organisations
- Ability to identify client needs and developing marketing driven solutions
- Digital understanding and experience with e-commerce/platform infrastructures
- Accountability and integrity in managing and communicating business performance
- Experienced manager in leading and developing teams
- Confident in written and spoken German and English
- Strong in communication & experienced negotiator
- Confident appearance and presenter
- Open minded & empathic
- Get things done
- Sound decision-making and commercial acumen
- Team player in a global context and organisation
This is a great opportunity to work with some superb marketing campaigns, if you’re the Client Service Director for this role, get in touch with myself, Ryan Carew, by clicking on the link provided