Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Do you get a kick out of shaping a customer’s experience?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a CRM agency (part of a well-known marketing network group) strong on marketing automation where you will have the opportunity to manage multi-channel CRM campaigns as well as communication programmes for B2B and B2C clients.
This is a NEW role – currently working remotely – but London based and sits within the Strategy Department.
- To assist in shaping customer experience collaborating with the marketing, sales and service teams to set the direction and create amazing experiences for clients’ customers.
- Be responsible for the execution, optimisation and monitoring of multi-channel CRM campaigns and regular communication campaigns that include acquisition, nurture and retention initiatives – across digital media, direct mail, email and web.
- Background in customer engagement or marketing operations
- Solid knowledge of segmentation, strategy, customer behaviour, campaign ideation and data driven decision making
- Marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign
- Website CMS tools
- Paid Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- SEO tools/marketing
- Day-to-day management and execution of targeted campaigns.
- Take briefs from clients and turn them into actionable strategies and campaigns ensuring accurate selection of target audience segments, creative ideation, content programmes and channels, and delivery.
- Campaign planning through to execution across the entire customer lifecycle, using a combination of automated emails, events and digital channels.
- Ensure programmes hit required deadlines running and adhering to campaign workflows and customer selection, ensuring a high level of accuracy and proactively developing and evolving these processes for continuous improvement.
- Deliver multi-channel data-driven campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Lead scoring, nurturing flows, ROI, and forecasting.
- Data analysis, performance tracking and dashboard reporting – capable of conveying complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand, and digestible terms
- Good project management and planning skills
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements
- Able to work at pace with sometimes multiple priorities hitting tight deadlines
- Inquisitive nature and drive for continuous improvement
- Good analytical skills with ability to navigate concisely through complexity & ambiguity
Our client is offering a salary of £40k – £50k + benefits.
If this CRM Campaign Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.