Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Do you come from a customer experience (CRM) or revenue operations background with an excellent understanding of customer journey, experience and lifecycle mapping?
Do you have solid knowledge of databases, CRM technology (Hubspot/Salesforce) and excel at data driven decision making?
Are you a master of tracking metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analysing them and turning them into actionable strategies?
If your response is yes to the above, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a CRM agency (part of a well-known marketing network group) strong on marketing automation who works with predominantly B2B clients.
The role is currently remote working – but London based.
To assist clients in identifying opportunities that drive revenue and growth through experience strategies, streamlining the customer lifecycle, and process improvements.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand clients’ business objectives and determine strategies and tactics that streamline the customer journey/lifecycle – marketing, sales, service – business operations, identifying areas for potential process and experience improvements.
- Have a good understanding of people and how they make decisions, taking into account both internal stakeholders and customers, designing processes and experiences that encourage collaboration between clients’ marketing, sales, and customer success teams, whilst also improving the customer experience.
- Oversee systems and data administration projects, recommending tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting, managing dashboards and performance forecasts so clients can easily understand business health, customer lifecycle stages, experience metrics, performance and operations goals.
- Identify gaps where technology and automation can advance business performance and efficiencies, for all departments, and suggest areas where these can be streamlined.
- Understand how to centralise information from multiple platforms and business units, helping clients work towards that all important single customer view.
- Must be able to present and share data in a polished, meaningful and engaging manner, whether it is a quick email, in-depth report, or presentation deck.
- Be a great storyteller, finding and sharing insights gleaned from customer and operations data, translating this into actionable strategies through clear presentations and narratives.
- Have a deep knowledge of CRM software and the administration of them, including Salesforce, HubSpot, and other major platforms; a HubSpot or Salesforce certification is helpful but not required.
- Be familiar with using data processing platforms and Excel to assess, manipulate, and analyse data.
- Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders.
- Good communication and relationship skills as you will work cross-functionally with everyone in the organisation – including client departments
- Work closely with the creative team to help them deliver more effective and timely communications
- Experienced in using sales enablement software and velocity tools such as Hubspot, SalesLoft, Outreach, Groove etc.
- Experienced in using Sales Intelligence/Business Intelligence software and marketing automation software
Our client is offering a salary of £40k – £50k + benefits.
If this CX Strategist is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.