Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Digital Account Managers – come and work with Top 100 UK digital marketing agency working across B2B, SaaS, tech and IT clients
Our client is a Digital Marketing agency for B2B, SaaS, technology & IT companies. They were recently named in the ‘Top 100 UK B2B Marketing Agencies’.
From strategy to execution, they are experts in building market presence, turn the right strangers into leads, and enable you to close more deals in a digital-first world using combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding.
We are now looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their growing team to deliver game-changing digital sales and marketing strategies for an exciting array of customers.
As a Digital Account Manager you will build and maintain day-to-day costumer relationships, create marketing plans, content calendar and promotional activities.
You will research and lead premium content, drive target market and buyer persona analysis, translate buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans, oversee social strategy and ensure SEO standards are met and maintained.
Responsibilities and skills
- Previous account management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of martech such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects
- Previous experience working within B2B marketing
- Be hands-on with the management of customer martech platforms. Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools.
- Be hands-on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site—design & plan buyer web journeys. Proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic.
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Account Manager our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £30,000-£35,000 per annum plus bonuses and benefits.
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ryan Carew, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV