Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Do you come from a CRM agency background or have worked client side with a good understanding of CRM with strong project management skills?
Do you have a thorough knowledge and experience of databases, marketing campaign delivery, CRM programmes, and marketing technology (Hubspot/Salesforce)?
If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a CRM agency (part of a well-known marketing network group) strong on marketing automation, who delivers database developments, customer analysis, marketing campaigns and CRM platform developments for clients.
This role is currently working remotely – but London based and reports into the General Manager.
To ensure that all client deliveries are successful and that the results and measurements are proactively shared
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client relationship management – be the first point of contact for all client requests and face of the agency
- Strong communication and relationship skills – working closely with key client stakeholders and internal teams
- Understanding of the value of data analytics, including customer segmentation and modelling
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills – ensuring timings and processes are clear and adhered to
- Multi-tasker – able to manage multiple clients and projects with the ability to balance client’s priorities
- Detail focused – able to update the project management tool ClickUp
- Publish regular status updates
- Manage budgets
- Lead/attend status meetings and briefing sessions
- Pro-active team player
- Identify and implement improvements and efficiencies to CRM programmes and processes
- Handle and protect the agency’s information – reporting any security events and implementing appropriate policies and procedures
- Manage an Account Executive
Our client is offering a salary of £40k – £50k + benefits.
If this is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.