Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Have you exceptional experience in production working within the exhibitions and sponsorship space?
Do you pride yourself in your multi-tasking, planning and organisational skills?
Our client, an award-winning events agency who works with big names in Tech is looking for an experienced Exhibition & Sponsorship Producer to come on board and work their magic.
No 2 days are the same. You will work across a variety of exhibitions – ranging from 12,000+ delegates for a client to showcase the latest industry offers, to smaller personal VIP groups that facilitate the conversations that matter.
The role is based 5 days in the office in South West London (unless on site).
- To oversee exhibit operations, service delivery, and sponsorship fulfilment.
- Be responsible for the development, management and execution of various sponsorship elements relating to exhibitions (inc. complex custom builds) and 3rd party sponsorship.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaison with all stakeholders, including senior management (internal, suppliers, clients)
- Producing events across EMEA with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude
- Audio Visual direction i.e Compiling a technical brief and managing an AV team on site
- Implementing client requirements on a project-by-project basis, challenging and suggesting alternatives as necessary
- Managing and interpreting the needs of clients, teams and delegates (pre-event/onsite/post-event)
- Preparation and ongoing management of budgets in multiple currencies, ensuring accuracy with fluctuations, adhering to internal processes including recording quotes, creating PO’s, payment schedules, processing invoices accurately and post event reconciliation
- Experience of producing exhibition stands preferable
- When supporting larger projects; Recording and communicating planning updates to the Project Lead/Account Director during the delivery phases
- Manage the post event administrative process, including working with the Marketing function to create a case study
Our client offers a competitive salary of £55 – 65k plus benefits of 28 days hols (incl public hols), additional day holiday per year of service (capped at 5), Birthday off, Fitness membership after probation, Thursday office drinks, Pay Day early finish – Friday (3pm), Team Activity Days.
If this Exhibitions & Sponsorship Producer, is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.