Career Level Leadership
Experience 5 Years
Are you an experienced thought leader in Growth Marketing?
Do you have experience scaling up a start-up during or past hyper growth?
It is essential that you have experience working for a high-growth SaaS company either as a current or former Head of Marketing / Head of Growth where you are highly skilled in demand generation with knowledge of paid channels?
Do you have an interest in Ai and want to be part of the future?
If yes, we have an opportunity for you to join one of the top 25 machine learning companies that automates visual tasks working across industries.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing and is based in London (remote/flexi working)
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a growth marketing team and hire talented marketers as the company scales
- Enable a product marketing function that generates new users for every signup
- Enable best practices on product led growth, such as Reforge, and work directly on their implementation
- Coach young marketers into becoming exceptional and help them achieve their KPIs
- Report metrics and KPIs to the CEO
Our client is offering a salary of £90k – £140k based on experience plus stock options and benefits that include unlimited holidays, work from anywhere, flexible working, 7 day company retreats in stunning locations, new Apple hardware, national and international conference attendance to expand your network and knowledge (tickets, accommodation and travel covered), a central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors if you wish to be in the office and unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
If this Head of Growth is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.