Experience 5 Years
We have partnered with this global specialist company in the legal technology sector that has grown extremely quickly over the last 5 years in the UK. They produce game changing technology for law firms and have been instrumental in revolutionising the way conveyancing can now be done.
We are now looking for a Head of Marketing to join their growing team and to support them in branding, digital marketing and go to market campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for Head of Marketing to work for one of the fastest growing legal/property technology companies and make your mark
You will be co-designing, owning, and implementing strategic marketing initiatives as well as building the core marketing functions for scale. This role is both a strategic and operational role, where you get to both design the strategy and implement it.
Please note that this is a hybrid role and you will be required to work from office 3 days per week
Responsibilities and skills
- You will have 5-7 years experience in a high-performance marketing function, preferably within a high-growth technology company.
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Marketing strategy and planning: design marketing strategy and operational plan for the brand and each relevant product across all relevant channels based on deep understanding of the business, product, and relevant marketing strategies
- Execution of marketing plan
- Content marketing and social media
- Targeted campaigns
- Conferences and events: organize targeted events for existing and potential counterparties
- PR and media: develop communication plan and relationships with media
- Reporting & analytics: build fact-base to be able monitor and report results of all activities and make commercially sound recommendations.
- Leading and managing the team
- MarTech literate
- You will be supportive leader with great communications skills
- Fact-based and highly commercial approach to marketing
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Head of Marketing our client offers a salary in range of £80-£100k per annum
If you think you’re the Head of Marketing we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.