Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Our client is a well-known integrated marcoms agency that operates in the B2B space and if they wanted too could boast about the who’s who of clients that they currently work for. However, this agency isn’t about ego! Far from it.
Yes, they are collaborative and continue to produce some really thought provoking work that deliver fantastic results for some of the biggest tech brands out there. But at the same time when you walk around the office you can hear the echos of banter and comradery from across the studio, stretching into client services and sales. There is a real passion in what they do and seem to all connect.
It because of this formula that they have continued to grow over the past 30 years, never loosing that essence that keeps them on their toes.
With very exciting times ahead, now is the time to bring on board a permanent Senior HR Business Partner to work with the senior management team and help instil their core values and processes across the business to ensure that it meets its objective’s and duty of care to their fellow colleagues.
With this in mind we are now seeking a passionate HR Business Partner or Senior HR Partner who has experience working with a senior leadership team, able to hire at senior level as well as implement and embed HR processes and strategies across this marketing agency.
To be suitable for this Senior HR Business Partner role you will need to have the following:
- University Degree
- CIPD qualified
- Ideally worked within a marketing or advertising agency environment
- Several years of experience as an HR Generalist, experience in leadership development
- In-depth expertise in talent acquisition and at least one other functional areas of HR (compensation, learning and development, employee communications) is also required
- Experience with client groups focused on public relations, product marketing, marketing communications OR sales is strongly preferred
- Must have experience in large companies and demonstrated experience helping companies scale
- Previous experience working in a matrixed organizational structure is required
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of UK employment law
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior HR Business Partner our client offers a competitive salary range between £45-50k plus benefits.
If you think you may be the Senior HR Business Partner we are seeking and like the idea of working within the marketing agency environment, then get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below.