Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Do you have Influencer Marketing experience, good stakeholder and client relationship skills and have worked across integrated digital and social media influencer marketing campaigns?
If yes, this dream job at one of the world’s leading creative agency’s that works with well-known FMCG clients, celebrities and micro-influencers could be yours!
The role is a hybrid role ie. WFH/2 days in the London office.
The role reports into the Influence Account Director and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders within the business (media, PR, social, brand activation, digital) to deliver incredible campaigns for its clients.
- Project management
- Execution of influencer marketing campaigns
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day running of influencer campaigns – from identification and implementation, overseeing & reporting
- Contributing to influencer strategy – recommending objectives, targets, action plan, calendar & budget
- Identifying and nurturing client appropriate talent opportunities to help deliver influencer programs for clients
- Managing and building successful client relationships
- Presenting creative and selling content solutions to internal stakeholders & new and existing clients
- Assisting in the development of and participation in promotion the influencer offering across the business
- Managing the influencer database – ensuring it is kept up to date
- Staying current and up to date on cultural/social news and trends and customers’ views and attitudes
Our client is offering a salary of £40k – £45k + plus benefits of 25 days leave, extra leave over Xmas/New Year, laptop, mobile, Life Assurance, Pension – After probation: private dental, private medical, enhanced pension, cycle to work and season ticket loan.
If this Influence Account Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.