Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
I’m looking for a Junior Designer to join an award-winning London based events agency that brings brands to life through memorable moments & unforgettable events.
Whether they be hybrid and virtual events or exhibitions and corporate events, no two days are the same as you get to work on their extensive client base that represents the world’s best known brands.
This agency has grown consistently and significantly over the years and continues to do so.
One of the main reasons for this is their passion, which is at the heart of everything they do, earning their reputation for expertise and imagination combined with an impeccable client experience.
If you do join this progressive agency, here’s a flavour of what you’ll be doing.
- Producing print-ready artworks, templates to size/scale and digital assets that are up to specification and of the highest standards
- Adapting existing artworks to alternative layouts and/or formats
- Working with your manager to work through the process of collecting information, materials and timelines to reviewing and approving final proofs from printers.
- Working to deadlines, where you will be expected to follow internal critical paths, client and supplier deadlines
- Owning your work and ensuring it is cross checked and ready for print/submission before being shared with colleagues and clients
- Communicating with various stakeholders with confidence to translate specifications into production artwork
- Demonstrating knowledge of competitors and current trends to ensure creative work has a point of difference
Although event experience is desirable, it is not essential. So if this is something you’ve not done before but feel you have the skills and mindset to do so, that’s great.
But you will need these skills.
- 2-3 years’ Graphic Design experience
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Vectorworks, Autocad
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Competency in creating both 2D and 3D visuals
- Highly skilled in both graphics and artworking, as day-to-day work requires this in equal measure
- Ability to work in multi-functional/cross disciplined teams
- IT literate (MS Office), Google docs
If you’re a team player who works collaboratively, is naturally proactive and self-motivated then you can expect to earn between £28k-£35k.
On top of that, you’ll also receive benefits that include 28 days holiday (incl UK public holidays), a pension plan, fitness membership and an opportunity to attend overseas familiarisation trips on behalf of Sleek in luxury accommodation (recent destinations include Ibiza, Australia and the South of France!).
So, if you’re a junior designer with ambitions to grow your talent and skills, get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV.