Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Part Time Management Accountant
Are looking to further develop your skills in preparing, examining, and scrutinising management accounts?
Here is your opportunity to work for a boutique employee benefits consultancy providing first class support to small and mid-size UK employers in the creative, media, art, and tech sectors.
Based in South London, you will be working with the FD you will be running the day to day finances.
The role is part time – ideally 3 days a week and hybrid of a couple of days in the office in S London
- To support month-end duties within a deadline driven environment
- To assist with the year-end audit and financial reporting
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Finance/accountancy qualified with experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in or with a marketing or media agency essential
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts for selected group agencies
- Preparation of Management Accounts for selected group agencies
- Variance Analysis
- Ensuring all information of the month-end checklist has been captured enabling the timely preparation of Management Accounts across the group
- Revenue Recognition – Arrange/lead regular catch ups with client MD’s to ensure the correct recognition of income in accordance with international accounting standards
- Journals, Accruals, Prepayments
- Guiding Finance Assistants with ad hoc posting/accounting queries
- System Implementation Support: Assisting agencies switching from XERO to NetSuite
- Working collaboratively with FD where queries arise
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accounts Payable – Facilitating payment runs for selected group entities as required
Our client is offering a salary of £30k plus benefits or 3 days a week.
If this Management Accountant is you, please do get in touch with me, Natasha by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.