Career Level Leadership
Experience 8 Years +
Our client is a fast-growing global B2B marketing agency that currently work with a number of the world’s biggest and brightest tech firms.
Since their creation our client has become an award winning global marketing agency, creating B2B marketing for the storytellers, the innovators and the people behind B2B brands through strategy, planning, campaign leadership, content creation and geo marketing.
They focus on the real people behind target markets by telling more compelling, customer-centric stories that are more in tune with today’s audience.
It’s their bold approach, which has helped them to deliver and develop so quickly and because of these ongoing successes we are now in a position to seek a Managing Director to lead the UK initiative.
This is a very rare opportunity for either an experienced and commercially led Client Services Director to step up or a seasoned business leader who has the appetite to work with the US teams and organically grow a London based operation.
To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following skills and ability:
- Have vast experience working for a small or mid-sized B2B marketing agency
- Experienced in content creation, demand generation and marketing communications is essential
- You ideally will have worked on either tech or software accounts
- Be exceptional when it comes to developing client relationships whilst being commercially responsible for their growth
- Be an outgoing individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit – you will be the first boots on the ground in the UK and therefore will be building the agency with the support from the US leadership teams.
- Comfortable being independent from time to time as well as able to guide and lead others – you will be expected to grow your own team once established
In return for your experience as a B2B Client Services Director or Managing Director our client is offering a very competitive salary. Depending on experience, the base range is between £90-120k plus bonuses and benefits.
Once established there is room to move up once again and the package will reflect that.
If you think you are the Managing Director we are seeking and have the appetite to shape this UK agency then please click on the apply button below and submit your latest CV.