Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Our client is a trusted global B2B marketing agency that we have partnered with for the past 15 years so can vouch for their successes and culture.
With HQ in central London, this agency’s core focus is a hybrid between strategy, content and demand and with over 25 years’ experience in the game they’ve earned their stripes and place in this market.
For example, within the past two years alone they have delivered successful marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and in 40 languages and have one of the highest volume client retention rates in the industry to date.
To build more awareness of this agency, its proposition, area of expertise and the access to their unique techniques, it’s time to bring on board a dedicated Marketing Manager to work with the leadership team and help forge a story and share their insights and successes.
To give you an idea on your day-to-day activity, below is a typical shortlist of the kind of tasks you’d be expected to manage and deliver on:
- Produce engaging content for our website, blog and email newsletter, that demonstrates our expertise and converts our target audiences
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns collaborating with SMEs on ideation and themes
- Ensure consistent brand management and corporate identity, managing and collating central repository of sales materials
- Manage lead generation efforts via HubSpot
- Coordinate social media outreach, PR efforts, and content marketing
To be suitable for this position of Marketing Manager, below is the shortlist of skills and experience we’d like you to have:
- Excellent writing skills to produce content types
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing techniques and technologies
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity to ask questions and an appetite to learn and develop
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
If you think you might be the Marketing Manager we are seeking and would like to know more then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV and contact details. Talk soon.