Career Level Leadership
Experience 5 Years
Do you come from a B2B background and excel at Paid Media and Demand Generation?
Have you got strong leadership and management experience, are used to dealing with Senior Stakeholders and are able to show the impact paid media and demand generation has for a client?
Do you pride yourself in delivering marketing plans based on data across multi channels including paid media, social media, email marketing, web and Account-Based Marketing (ABM)?
Can you make the complex simple: able to understand technical ideas, distil them into the core principles clients need to know, building a compelling story that clients and prospects buy into?
Our client, a global independent agency with offices in London, Singapore and USA that creates amazing experiences, understands customers, and influences top decision makers within the B2B sector through its unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development is seeking a thought leader in Paid Media with strong demand generation skills to grow the agency’s demand proposition and be the thought leader for demand generation across its worldwide team.
This role is based in London – a hybrid WFH/2 – 3 days London office split OR a 4 day week.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver effective and compelling marketing programs powered by data that generate outcomes to clients – improving performance as programs run and demonstrating success for clients ‘ investments
- Maintain close oversight of projects to ensure they are optimally delivered. Be ready to pivot when campaigns are not performing as required – with open and transparent client communication.
- Ensure profitability of projects – managing internal resources and client communications to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Lead a dynamic and motivated team.
- Be an internal evangelist for modern demand generation practices, increasing understanding of Demand methodology among the worldwide team.
- Extend and strengthen the agency’s Demand proposition by maintaining a compelling demand generation methodology and product set to generate measurable impact for clients through the marketing and sales funnel – from brand awareness and lead generation to lead nurture and sales activation.
- Develop the agency’s intellectual property (IP) – the unique tools and systems that improve the effectiveness of client programs.
- Play a leading role in new business acquisition – proactively engaging new contacts at target organizations and supporting opportunities with existing clients across the entire global agency
- Lead new business pitches, providing the strategic input and direction and actively leading client communications throughout the pitch process.
- Develop a persuasive thought leadership narrative, creating frequent content (e.g. reports, blog posts) that deepens credibility, raises awareness of the agency’s offerings, and feeds the agency’s own lead generation activities.
- Develop long-term, productive relationships with senior decision makers in client and prospect organizations – communicating as a peer with CXO, VP, and Director level contacts.
- Gain a deep understanding of each client’s business and industry – recognizing the drivers behind business strategy, and understanding the commercials required to deliver successful demand programs.
- Actively look for, build and promote big ideas borne out of big thinking, incorporating the trends that matter to clients and the agency’s full range of services.
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £80k plus benefits of 25 days holiday, company pension, company healthcare plan, training and development, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, many fun socials as well as Summer and Xmas parties, Friday drinks and snacks and a monthly breakfast.
If this is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.