Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
An award-winning marketing company, highly regarded in the manufacturing and engineering sector, are expanding their Kent based media marketing team.
A company that makes sure, that the values of education, transparency and simplicity are the ethos of all their projects. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are placed with huge emphasis, from all levels of the company’s structure.
Your knowledge within Paid Media will be key for maximising budgets set by your clients, planning, managing and implementing their campaigns across paid channels. With using a creative approach to generating results and problem solving, you’ll have a can do attitude.
Your responsibilities within role include:
- Responsible for the execution, performance and reporting of the paid campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Be the paid expert for the client on campaign performance and optimisation providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Working across departments to align campaign strategies and goals.
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs.
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media.
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
You will also have the following traits and skills:
- Able to review benefits and risks to reach balanced decisions – taking into account agency and client interests.
- Can understand a client’s marketing and business objectives and the requirement for creative ideas to deliver on these goals.
- Can evaluate whether ideas are in accordance with the brief.
- Understands creative, artistic and cultural trends and how to use them with relevance to the brief, the brand and the brands users.
- Actively works towards developing digital skills, using tools such as HubSpot academy and external training programs as agreed with the Senior Leadership Team.
The role of Paid Media Manager comes with an attractive salary of £40k and hybrid location split between home and the studio.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, get in touch with me, Ryan Carew, by clicking the link and sending a copy of CV over to me.