Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
An international tech marketing leader, with a specialty for ambitious start-ups and a reputation with large corporations such as Dell, Microsoft and HBO. They have been responsible for numerous large, scaled campaigns that have spanned 90+ countries
As the ideal candidate, you should be as comfortable with enacting media plans, as liaising with 3rd parties and partners. Experience within B2B marketing. This role calls for boosting campaigns amongst a wide variety of platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads etc…
With a company culture of “growth happens as quickly as you can make it”. If you are excited for change, new challenges and progression. This is an environment you will thrive in.
This London based position has a salary range is £35k-£50k experience dependant.
Your responsibilities within role include:
- Responsibility for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Auditing of accounts to improve performance.
- Creating media plans and provide spend forecast.
- Creating documents that showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results.
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process.
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance.
You will also have the following traits and skills:
- Hands-on in platform experience within one or more of: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Display.
- A curious mind and a desire to learn and develop in your career.
- A can-do attitude and problem-solving mentality.
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to develop & learn new processes.
- Degree Educated within an analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
The role offers a wage bracket of £35k-£50k dependant on experience within the role.
If you are the right Media Manager for the role get in touch by sending your CV to myself, Ryan Carew, by using the link provided.