Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Our client, is a global tech lead marketer servicing channels of over 3500 partners. Currently looking to grow their footing in the EMEA region with some of the worlds leading tech brands, Google, Microsoft and Dell naming just a few.
Due to continued growth in EMEA, our client is looking for an additional French speaking Partner Marketing Consultant to help support their large worldwide brand clients.
Although a company with over 100 employees, they put a huge emphasis on staff satisfaction making it a personable place to work with great support amongst staff.
A key role within the team, you will contact French speaking Partners to onboard them to fully funded marketing campaigns. This hybrid role has 3 days in office and 2 days from home, for their Berkshire based office. A key role within the team, you will contact French speaking Partners to onboard them to fully funded marketing campaigns.
The roles responsibilities:
- Present our program and the value via web and phone to partners
- Be proactive and take ownership for all your communications with partners which includes calls to recruit IT resellers against agreed targets
- To clearly explain the concept of ‘through channel marketing’, to understand the mid channel marketing challenges and on-board partners end to end
- Effectively gathering and understanding partner structures to help build rapport with owners or marketing owners
- Proactively build and share insights and best practices internally with a continuous improvement mindset
- Take an active role in building and nurturing long term business relationships with French partners
The role requires the following skills:
- Fluency in French, in addition to English
- Ability to work independently whilst flexible enough to thrive in a start-up environment
- Proven sales ability including the establishment of new relationships
- Previous internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent client liaison skills, with the ability to respond in a timely manner
- Superior communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding phone manner
- Solid experience of working within the channel is preferred
With an appealing base salary of £25k-£30k plus bonus for your skills and ability the employer also provides the following benefits:
- Health cash plan with Medicash
- Competitive company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with Aviva
- 25 days per annum annual leave
- Company-wide bonus
- £350 budget towards home working equipment
If this sounds like the fit you’re looking for please get in touch with myself, Ryan Carew, by sending you CV to the link provided.