Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Do you come from an agency background and have a thorough knowledge of content marketing?
Are you a “closer” – known for smashing sales/account growth targets?
Persuasive, a natural charmer, where pitching and closing deals are the things that drive and excite you?
If YES, we have a great opportunity for you to join a specialist content, copywriting and strategy agency who works with high profile B2B and SaaS clients where you will help them in sealing deals with prospective clients and agency partners.
The agency offers hybrid/flexible working – though you will need to be London based. This role works closely with the CEO and Marketing Manager.
- To turn promising opportunities into signed contracts – converting new prospects
- Lead and fine-tune an already streamlined sales processes
- Lend a hand to the Team Assistant with managing and updating the prospects and agency partners’ pipeline handing over new clients to the agency’s service pods
- Work with the Marketing Manager to align marketing with sales – for full funnel optimisation
- Take initial compatibility calls with prospective clients and qualified leads as provided by CEO
- Using your knowledge of marketing strategies, plan new prospects’ projects and solutions, including creating specific value-driven packages for proposals
- Take charge of post-pitch follow ups and negotiations
- Draft contracts (from a template), and oversee back-and-forth contract discussions between the agency’s lawyer and the client’s (and in some cases, read through their requested changes and make a call – to speed up the selling process)
- Goal and target driven, with a winning attitude to always succeed
- Have worked in an agency environment in a role involving pitching and/or account growth
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing strategies (with a focus on conversion and ROI)
- Knowledge of content strategy and copywriting techniques such as conversion copywriting
- Experience planning value-driven packages for clients/prospects
- Experience drawing up contracts from templates
- Experience briefing teams according to client requirements
- Used to working closely with marketing, account manager and sales hunters and knowing the value of integrating them into your sales strategy
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- Confident and experienced in guiding and running presentations
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite, Microsoft Office, and project management tools
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £40 – 45k depending on experience + 3% of any 12-month contract you sign, year-end bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for volunteering, training and development, employee assistance program, enhanced maternity, shared paternity and adoption policy, socials, Xmas party, concierge service, discounts, cash back, GP/Medical advisor and even donuts!
If this Partnership Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.