Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Do you love contemporary architecture, design, property, regeneration, cities and culture?
Here is an incredible opportunity to work for a global leader in PR and communications – known for its creativity, innovation and technology who works with industry specialists and visionary leaders providing PR and corporate communications, digital media trends and cultural dialogues specialising in property, architecture, regeneration, cities and culture.
The role is a hybrid WFH/Office split with the office based in Shoreditch.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and campaigns across multiple channels – including digital
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Build and maintain key contacts
CORE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years Account Management experience – from an integrated marketing PR background
- Knowledgeable of property, design and architecture
- Experience working across integrated campaigns with good social media/digital skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strategic thinker
- Good client relationship skills
- Good media contacts
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Pro-active, multi-tasker
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £35k – £45k based on experience plus benefits of pension, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, training and development, rental deposit loan scheme and fantastic socials on the company roof terrace.
If you are the Account Manager we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.