Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
PR Account Director needed for an award winning PR team to take on a great portfolio of B2B accounts covering HR tech and data.
This London B2B agency with a passion for technology has recently been awarded Campaign’s Top 5 Best Medium Sized Business to Work For.
If that’s not enough, the last few years have seen them win a Grand Prix in the B2B Marketing Awards, Drum B2B Awards and 3 PR Week Awards.
You’ll be responsible for setting client strategy, driving exceptional results and inspiring your team of two (account manager and account executive).
As a fully integrated agency, you’ll also have the opportunity to work with multiple teams and be responsible for generating award-winning campaigns for your clients.
- Develop effective creative PR strategies and plans to achieve client goals and implement these effectively with your team
- Manage a two-person account team, taking overall responsibility for account success, developing strategy alongside the senior team, while ensuring that programmes and objectives are met
- Own client planning, monitoring, and reporting across portfolio and ensure team performance is consistently optimised to achieve the desired results
- Become well versed in client offerings and industries in order to confidently consult and advice clients to achieve success
- Maintain knowledge of trends and news in the B2B and technology space on a regular basis and provide information to the team during meetings
- Building strong relationships with clients and identify opportunities to maximise exposure for their brand
- Build and maintain strong media relationships with strategically important journalist sand be responsible for generating and delivering stand out and national media coverage
- Create creative and effectivePR, social and integrated campaigns to achieve client goals
- Confidently create angles for features, events, opinions and surveys on behalf of clients, including media liaison and editorial pitching
- Ensure all projects run to deadline and budget through confident planning and resource management
- Manage and oversee high-quality measurement, evaluation and reporting of results to clients
- Take on team line management and be responsible for guiding and supporting team development
- Support commercial management of a portfolio with senior team, including revenue targets, and managing team resources
- Support new business opportunities, including pitches
- Develop and drive client growth plans in partnership with client directors
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5years’ experience in a PR focused role with some experience working across B2B brands, ideally within an agency environment
- Excellent written communication –being an experienced copywriter and enthusiastic storyteller, able to turn your hand to press releases, website copy, email newsletters and award entries –all with excellent spelling and grammar
- Proven experience in running B2B PR campaigns and projects
- Understanding of multiple PR strategies beyond media coverage
- Strategic mindset –with focus on outcomes over output
- A clear interest in B2B technology and a proven ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex ideas
- Professional approach to client relationship management and confidence in liaising with key stakeholders
If this is you, our client is offering £50-55K, 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, health cash plan, life insurance, childcare vouchers and much more.
So, if you want to work at one of the best places to work at, get in touch with me, Tony by clicking on the apply button and sending over your latest cv.