Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 6 Years
Do you want to be part of the future?
Our client is building the future of AI and is looking to bring on board an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
They manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets them apart is their team’s obsession with pushing their product to where AI will be three years from today.
This is one of the top 25 machine learning start-ups of 2021 (as voted by Forbes) that works with industries that include healthcare, retail, manufacturing and agriculture and backed by some of the most admired and competent individuals in Ai and a company that has already raised $10m in venture funding.
This product sells itself to the right user – but needs someone experienced in product marketing and management with a good understanding of user experience as well as developer experience principles to assist with this.
The role is based in London (remote/flexi working)
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and CEO as the driving force in advancing the GTM for the products through positioning, messaging, and sales enablement.
- Spearhead the launch of new features by creating marketing content that beautifully showcases them.
- Manage content development for customers to empower their confidence in the product across the buyer journey
- Ensure the product is well represented in online communities and marketplaces.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop communication strategies for brand awareness, community engagement, and pipeline generation.
- Regularly talk to customers and prospects in all our markets and develop deep empathy and the ability to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience.
- A good understanding of user experience as well as developer experience principles.
- Excellent writing skills for succinct messaging.
- A curious, scientific mind.
Our client is offering a salary of £ 60k- £ 100k based on experience plus stock options and benefits that include unlimited holidays, work from anywhere, flexible working, 7 day company retreats in stunning locations, new Apple hardware, national and international conference attendance to expand your network and knowledge (tickets, accommodation and travel covered), a central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors if you wish to be in the office and unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
If is you, and you have the relevant experience and are currently based in the UK, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, for a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.