Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Our client is a specialist B2B digital marketing agency that marries the relationship between digital communications and real-world tangible results through a matrix of content, martech, data and understanding.
As an independent and successful mid-sized business, they are now on their next stage of growth. And to achieve this we are now seeking a Production Director or Head of Studio to work with the leadership team and help prepare and implement day to day service delivery for the short-, mid- and long-term transformation.
This role as a Production Director will see you have overall responsibility for the studio, the workflow process as well as manage the resource.
The team you’d be responsible for are highly energic, hunger to learn and eager to be moulded. The beauty here is that as this agency has organically grown over the recent years since its inception, you aren’t having to re write the rule book. Rather harness the tools available and build on the foundation.
Below is a shortlist of some of the key responsibilities:
- Owning and maintaining the production schedule, assigning requests to appropriate resources, liaising daily with the account management team on resource requirements
- Managing daily workflow of project requirements to creative and development teams and freelance resources as required, and ensuring time is logged accurately and promptly
- Establishing and planning for future resource needs and recruiting permanent and contract resources as needed
- Optimising efficiency and productivity of all studio resources and ensuring capacity is maximised
- Managing and develop the communication flow, processes and infrastructure between the studio and account management team
- Responsibility for ensuring our quality assurance (QA) process is implemented on all projects, and for ensuring all work is quality controlled by the appropriate people before client receipt
- Managing maintenance accounts – main contact for day-to-day maintenance requests (not client facing), including seeing requests through from submission to final approval and producing monthly maintenance status reports
In return for your skills and experience as either a Production Director or Head of Studio our client offers a competitive package with a basic salary ranging between £50-70k based on experience, plus benefits.
With regards to location, this agency in based in Central London, and ideally as most of the agency and in particular your teams, are in the office most days you will need to be happy to go in a minimum of 3 times per week.
If you think you are the Production Director we are seeking and have a solid and experience and understanding of the digital marketing agency arena then this could be the move for you.
For more information then get in touch by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.