Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
A London based, Cloud Event specialist, who deliver campaigns over a multitude of platforms, are growing within their sector and looking to expand their event team. Priding themselves on being versatile, nothing is too big or too small whether its budget, location, objective or most important idea.
As an experienced individual within event management, you will be responsible for the life cycle of the event and the team surrounding it, from the suppliers to directors. Organisation and communication is key and both will be used consistently within the role.
Friendliness and approachability are an important approach as you get to know your client and partners. Bringing big ideas to life with the goal of making a difference for the brands you’ll work with and through that the people.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production manage high quality, complex and production heavy events from design and planning through to onsite delivery.
- Lead all project deliverables to ensure production schedules are met and work with the team and suppliers to drive these through to completion.
- Travel to on-site inspections and project manage events on-site as and when required.
- Plan and lead meetings within the project team to provide project status updates.
- Attend ‘kick off’ meetings ‘briefings’ and ‘debrief’ meetings as and when required.
- Be an expert on client business objectives and competitive scenarios, challenging the brief and add technical production value in discussions and presentations.
- • Develop client relationships at all levels. Become the trusted advisor on production and technical matters. Be the “go-to” person within the agency for production related queries.
As well as a competitive salary of £40k-45k the company does have the following benefits:
- Actively network with industry contacts and suppliers, staying on top of trends and news. Become a known figure in the UK events industry and a brand advocate.
- Team Activity Days
- Additional Benefits after 1 year’s service including Private Health Care
- Fitness membership upon passing probation
- 28 days hol (inc. UK public holidays). Additional days holiday per year of service(capped at 5)
- Birthdays Off
- Pay Day early finish – Fridays (15:00)
- Thurs Office Drinks
If you think you are the Production Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Ryan Carew, by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV. Talk soon