Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Do you come from a solid events industry background, knowledgeable of event, live & technical production and consider yourself highly organised, with solid project management skills?
Do you have exceptional communication and relationship skills with the ability to understand and review an event/project’s requierements and understand who the best resource is to work on it, based on the resource’s skill set and experience, as well as manage any on-going changes of a project/event and what resources are needed for these changes?
Our client, an award-winning events agency who works with big names in Tech, Cloud and Corporate is looking for an experienced Resourcing Manager to come on board to support the Operations Director in the day-to-day workflow of the Operations Team.
The role is based in London.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the workflow of the Operations team covering event, live and technical production
- Dissect new briefs and translate them into a team structure with allocated days per role
- Use project management skills to advise on timelines and skill sets within the department
- Attend weekly resource meetings to gain information on resource for the coming weeks/months and resource/plan accordingly
- Understand the skill sets within the team and efficiently allocate resource
- Proactively put forward alternative resource solutions that demonstrate an alternative way to create an efficient and capable team
- Foresee potential resource clashes and work with the Operations Director to resolve such issues
- Work with the whole agency to ensure resource bookings are processed in a timely manner while ensuring the effective running of the department
- Collaborate with the Project Leads to hold weekly meetings to forecast work coming into the business and by planning ahead will minimise freelance expenditure while ensuring the best production output for the Agency and its clients
- Be prepared to work simultaneously across different resourcing systems/tools, and potentially implement new ones in line with our existing infrastructure and process
- Take a medium to long term view of up-coming pitches / projects and new business to ensure internal team are resourced and freelancers are pencilled / booked for all future project management
- Oversee department admin including holiday requests and TOIL
Our client is offering a salary of £35 – 40k plus benefits of 28 days hols (incl public hols), additional day holiday per year of service (capped at 5), Birthday off, Fitness membership after probation, Thursday office drinks, Pay Day Friday – early finish (3pm), Team Activity Days.
If this Resourcing Manager, is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.