Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Got a B2B marketing agency background and take pride in assisting clients with achieving their business goals?
Would you like the opportunity to join a top B2B marcom agency, voted one of the best to work at in the UK?
This strategically led B2B agency works with big Tech brands providing services including planning, branding, campaigns and content, digital, video, social media and marketing automation.
Being based in Berkshire, this agency offers flexible/remote working.
The role reports into the Account Director and collaborates closely with the Creative, Digital and Strategy teams.
To plan, quote and implement specific client activities
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Ensure a good understanding of the client’s business to ensure optimal campaign delivery as well as to be able to identify growth opportunities for the client – upselling the agency’s services
- Assist in shaping and developing client briefs with the ability to create comprehensive briefing documents, timelines and status reports, ensuring client approval is provided at each critical milestone
- Manage campaigns and projects from start to finish, ensuring the team is achieving the desired output
- Alongside the Account Director, regularly review client and project profitability reports – understand learnings, make suggestions and implement changes to improve profitability whist maintaining quality
- Support the Account Director with the management of the team, monitoring and highlighting any areas for improvement across projects
- Confident with excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Detail orientated with excellent organizational and project management skills
- A team player and multi-tasker – able to work unsupervised
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £41 -50k based on experience plus benefits of annual performance pay review, 25 days holiday, personal development and well-being programs, training program which includes LinkedIN learning subscription, paid day off for voluntary work, private medical cover and regular socials and events.
If this Senior Account Manager, is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.