Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 2 Years
Our client, is a global tech lead marketer servicing channels of over 3500 partners. Currently looking to grow their footing in the EMEA region with some of the worlds leading tech brands, Google, Microsoft and Dell naming just a few.
As a key member of the client services team, the role will have a focus on the overseeing of campaigns and building relationships with existing clients, whilst working closely with the Client Director.
Although a company with over 100 employees, they put a huge emphasis on staff satisfaction making it a personable place to work with great support amongst staff.
This hybrid role has 3 days in office and 2 days from home, for their Berkshire based office.
The role does call for a senior account manager or an account manager looking to step up to the next footing in their career path, someone who is comfortable with building customer relationships and also project management.
The role also requires the following skills:
- Solid experience of working within the channel
- Competent working knowledge of Google, Microsoft and Salesforce applications
- Support on preparation of proposals and client pitches
- Ability to work independently whilst flexible enough to thrive in a start-up environment
- An appetite for the latest trends in marketing
- Growth mindset
With the following experience:
- Experience of creating SOW’s
- Managing local and global timeline
- Minimum 4 years agency experience
- Negotiation skills
- Previous IT Industry experience
- Proven channel marketing experience
- Data insight driven – ability to turn this into actionable insights for our clients
With an appealing base salary of £40k – £45k plus a £5k OTE bonus for your skills and ability the employer also provides the following benefits:
- Health cash plan with Medicash
- Competitive company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with Aviva
- 25 days per annum annual leave
- Company-wide bonus
- £350 budget towards home working equipment
If you’re the Account Manager we’re looking for please get in touch and send your CV to myself, Ryan Carew, using the link provided.