Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 4 Years
Calling Senior Account Managers who have solid marketing agency experience and the confidence to influence
Are you knowledgeable and/or have an understanding of ABM (Account Based Marketing), Demand Generation and Customer Success?
Our client, an award-winning specialist creative agency that offers brand, strategy and content to the world’s most admired Tech and B2B brands as seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their Client Services Team. Here you will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of well-known and respected clients where you will act as their trusted advisor on their projects.
This role is a WFH – based in London and reports into the Project Director.
CORE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years agency marketing experience – B2B preferable but not essential
- An interest in B2B marketing with an understanding of mar-tech solutions and a keen eye for design and content
- Exceptional communication and client relationship skills
- Experienced in taking ownership of client projects – managing these from start to successful completion, on time and within budget
- Committed to motivating and coaching other junior team members
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £ 40 – 48k based on experience plus benefits of WFH.
If this Senior Account Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Natasha by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.