Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
An award-winning, full-service global agency with offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Sydney, Toronto and San Francisco, is looking for an experienced Senior Content Strategist.
Working for their Berlin office, you will rub shoulders with a talented set of brand builders, change-makers, and game-changers.
They want someone who has a curious nature and analytical mind to join them on their incredible journey of changing perceptions, shaping new behaviours and transforming businesses.
This is a great time to join this agency because not only are they growing (their numbers have doubled over the last couple of years) but you will get the chance to really influence change for one of their big and very well known brands, through strategy.
As a Sr. Digital/Content Strategist, you’ll own the development and delivery of content-driven solutions to business, user, and stakeholder problems.
You’ll be a native German speaker with a good command of the English language.
Responsibilities for this Berlin based office will include:
- Working with marketing leads to develop a strategic roadmap against outlined business objectives.
- Mapping out customers’ holistic journeys to ensure the agency are providing a consistent message throughout all communications and ensuring that their onsite marketing is working as hard as possible.
- Ensuring consistent messaging and brand expression.
- Working with clients to outline segmentation communication strategies.
- Developing the strategic positioning for big campaigns and briefs.
- Monitoring the execution of content strategies, making sure creative follows the agreed- upon path.
- Acting as a key collaborator and bridge between strategic and creative stakeholders.
- Developing business critical initiatives such as a testing plan and reporting tactics to ensure learnings are obtained.
- Researching products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Analysing and interpreting research and reporting and using this information to inform and improve strategies.
- Reviewing and responding to client briefs on initiatives, both large and small.
If these have ticked your boxes, great, we just need you to tick these boxes.
- Experience of planning strategies end-to-end.
- Experience with content strategy and understanding of contact frequency best practices.
- An understanding of how to turn business goals into actionable marketing & communication goals.
- Knowledge of how to use data and insight to create profiles and personas for use in digital channels.
- An understanding of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- An understanding of and ability to articulate best practice across email design and build.
- Experience of creating and optimising user journeys, including automated journeys.
- Channel expertise in email, web, display and social; with an emphasis on innovation and possibility.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Natural problem solver.
- Excellent written and communication skills as this is a client-facing role
- Inquisitive nature to learn and understand how things work.
Now if the salary of 50-70,000 Euros (DOE) is also ticking your box, I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV.