Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Calling experienced B2B marketers who excel in B2B Demand Generation or B2B campaign marketing targeting a broad range of market segments (SMB and enterprise) within the technology / Fintech sectors
Our client, a global B2B fintech that helps organisations motivate and inspire their employees and customers, is looking for an expert in B2B Demand Generation. This is a new hire, so an opportunity for you to bring your thought leadership and creative thinking to the table and really make an impact, showing how demand generation can have a revenue impact.
Being results driven, with the ability to influence stakeholders, you will create and execute strategy and marketing plans as well as be responsible for reporting on them. You will work on awareness campaigns, acquisition campaigns as well as digital targeted campaigns for SME’s and enterprise.
The role reports into the Senior Director Marketing – EMEA and works in close partnership with the Enterprise and Transactional Sales Directors as well as the Global Marketing team and forms part of the EMEA B2B Incentives business.
This is a hybrid role: 3 days WFH/2 days in their office in Hertfordshire.
- To assist in building a world class marketing engine to build awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline to drive new business and revenue growth, with existing and new customers.
- To define and execute GTM marketing strategy to support the growth of the B2B Incentives business, initially in the UK with the potential to expand into EMEA.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Demand Generation – define and execute demand generation strategies and plans, for current and new products / solutions, that are aligned to the growth and revenue targets for business (Enterprise and Transactional) in the UK, underpinned by insights from market research, business intelligence initiatives, competitive analysis and feedback from customers
- Campaigns – design and execute integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns (incl. email, paid, webinars, social, events, PR etc) that build brand awareness and deliver strong ROI in terms of lead volumes, lead quality, new business and cross sell / upsell opportunities, predominantly for Employee Reward and the Consumer Incentive use cases. Where possible leveraging / adapting campaign and content developed by the global demand gen team; and overlaying intent data to drive a regular cadence of customer and prospect engagement from promotions to nurture campaigns
- Paid Channels – Develop, execute, and optimize demand generation using paid search and paid social aligned with business goals
- Stakeholder Engagement – proactively engage with the B2B sales teams, Global Marketing, Digital, Product Marketing and PR teams to define best practices life cycle management from acquisition to repeat purchase, cross-sell and engage loyal customer with an increasing lifetime value
- Agency Liaison – develop and manage external agencies to ensure maximum ROI from all outsourced spend
- Campaign Optimisation – work with business leaders to track and optimize success based on insights, success metrics include, but not limited to lead volume, cost per lead, cost per acquisition
- Reporting and Analysis – responsibility and accountability for marketing lead contribution to revenue targets
- Budget Management – plan, manage and evaluate marketing budget to ensure optimisation of investments
- Best Practice – pro-actively review and work within company policies, standard operating procedures, company, and legislative updates to ensure you are working in line with best practice and business risk is minimized.
- Deep industry knowledge – cutting-edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events.
- Extensive experience of B2B digital/inbound marketing – including web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, SEO/SEM, intent data, account-based marketing and content syndication
- Proven record of supporting sales – to meet and/or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology stacks – Dynamics 365, Marketo, SalesLoft, Cyance, Google Analytics, GoogleAds, WordPress and SEO software
- An understanding of the branded payments, incentives and rewards market is desirable, but not essential
Our client is offering a salary of £70k – £80k based on experience plus benefits which include 25 days leave with option to purchase 5 additional days, ½ day leave on your birthday, 4 appreciation days (taken globally across the company), pension, life insurance, private medical health cover (including family cover), cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, no-meeting Fridays, 2 hours a week you time, various partner discounts and benefits, annual Xmas and Summer party.
If this Senior Demand Generation Manager is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.