Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Do you come from a B2B marketing agency background and excel in planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned channels?
We have a great opportunity for you to join a top global B2B marketing agency that specialises in B2B digital customer journeys who works with big name tech and fin-tech clients.
Here you will work with seriously progressive clients co-ordinating all media buying activities and client media budgets in relation to their business goals and campaign objectives.
The role is based in London and offers flexi/remote working and reports into the Head of Strategy and Planning.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong knowledge of digital media tools specifically applicable to B2B
- Work directly with the other teams in the agency to create end-to-end solutions to our clients’ business challenges, from strategic frameworks and research to detailed and comprehensive media plans
- Demonstrate the ability to report on and analyse comprehensive testing scenarios to improve performance across multiple clients’ media activity
- Implement robust methodologies for assessing performance against your plans and continuous optimisation
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-management skills, a confident speaker able to deliver presentations with a strong and compelling narrative
- Drive the performance of our clients’ campaigns and lead internal teams and the client around perpetual performance
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to give critical messaging and creative feedback, continuously driving high-quality output
- Work autonomously, take direction, translate that into action and delegate across the team where appropriate
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to manage team to tight deadlines
- Negotiation skills to deliver best commercial value for client
- Be passionate about all things B2B marketing and developing your skills in the latest digital marketing trends
- Be a natural leader, inspire and coach the individuals in the team so they can be the best versions of themselves
Our client is offering a salary up to £65k based on experience plus benefits that include unlimited holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision Cover (including free cover for children under 18 and 50% premiums paid for partners), Life Insurance, Pension contribution, international travel benefits, training and development, EAP and wellness perks
If this Senior Media Planner is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.