Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 3 Years
A London based, Cloud Event specialist, who deliver campaigns over a multitude of platforms, are growing within their sector are looking to expand their projects team. Priding themselves on being versatile, nothing is too big or too small whether its budget, location, objective or most important idea.
Friendliness and approachability are key, you’ll get to know your client and partners. Bringing big ideas to life with the goal of making a difference for the brands you’ll work with and through that the people.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project manage high-quality, complex and production-heavy events from design and planning through to onsite delivery
- Follow internal critical paths, client deadlines and supplier deadlines. You will be expected to manage projects of all sizes to tightly managed deadlines. Managing deadlines across the entire team will also be an important part of your day to day activities
- You will be expected to identify potential opportunities for Sleek with existing clients and ensure they are maximised plus brought to the attention of the Event Director and or the Senior Management Team. This requires a commercially minded approach to client management
- You will foster strong relationships with clients at all levels. You will be expected to fully understand your client’s business, their pain points and where Sleek can assist in making their jobs easier
- There will be the requirement to manage the travel and accommodation arrangements of the internal team, clients and suppliers
- Budget management for projects of all different sizes including managing internal budget processes quotes, creating PO’s, payment schedules, processing invoices accurately and post event reconciliation
- You will be comfortable in negotiation with suppliers. Negotiation can be on price, services, scope, timings etc
- You will need to source and attend venue sites. Create site visit reports for internal and client review.
As well as a competitive salary of £35k-£45k the company does have the following benefits:
- Team Activity Days
- Additional Benefits after 1 year’s service including Private Health Care
- Fitness membership upon passing probation
- 28 days hol (inc. UK public holidays). Additional days holiday per year of service(capped at 5)
- Birthdays Off
- Pay Day early finish – Fridays (15:00)
- Thurs Office Drinks
If you think you are the Project Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Ryan Carew, by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV. Talk soon