Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 3 Years
Fancy joining an agency who are on a mission to raise standards in B2B, creatively and strategically?
Who are very passionate about taking their clients’ brands and marketing to new heights?
Who wouldn’t, especially when you also find out they’ve got UK and US offices, so there’s an opportunity to work on American clients (and sneak in the odd New York trip).
So you can’t blame them for only looking for senior strategists of the highest standard.
Is that you?
A senior strategist who’s well versed in getting under the skin of a business, their market and customer needs – to uncover what makes them special.
Who’s as curious as they are about everything, with a good head for business and a great feel for what makes people tick.
Who’s athletic mind will help them continue to set the pace and wow their clients.
And just as importantly, who is nice because there’s a big focus on people being good at their jobs AND nice, which means you’ll be working with a fun, lovely bunch.
If this is you and your passion for technology and communications in the B2B space spans at least 3 years, then your days will be filled with things like:
- Working with their in-house research capability, as well as uncovering your own insights into their clients’ markets and audiences to ensure they can always deliver the best response to brief
- Developing compelling value propositions, messaging and stories that position a client’s offering in distinctive and compelling ways
- Formulating high-performing campaigns and go-to-market strategies
- Working closely with their creative, digital and content teams to bring to life those strategies in great concepts and campaign assets
- Working with their digital campaign team and media partners to measure, optimise and report on campaign effectiveness
- Collaborating with their Labs team to bring new ideas and opportunities to the table
If all of this gets you excited and you’re curious enough to want to find out more (and they love curious people as you know), happy with a salary between £45-60,000, DOE, then get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and sending over your latest cv.