Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
An award-winning marketing company, highly regarded in the manufacturing and engineering sector, are expanding their media marketing team.
A company that makes sure, that the values of education, transparency and simplicity are the ethos of all their projects. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are placed with huge emphasis, from all levels of the companies structure.
Within the marketing team you will be a key figurehead, reporting to the Head of Digital. Keeping up to date with developments and new trends amongst social media so that you get to deliver lots of great creative content for your clients.
The role does require you to go into the office on occasion, for meetings and the like, on the whole it is a work from home position.
Your responsibilities within role include:
- Proactively manages a portfolio of clients, including monitoring performance.
- Responsible for defining and managing task scope, strategy and deliverables.
- Creates and implements social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Generate, write, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Understands the client’s business and current industry trends.
- Ensures that the Account Manager is kept informed of progress of projects on a regular basis.
- Capable to work on multiple deliverables and able to seamlessly transition among them.
- Works as an active partner with other delivery teams on all joint projects.
You will also have the following traits and skills:
- Able to review benefits and risks to reach balanced decisions – taking into account agency and client interests.
- Can understand a client’s marketing and business objectives and the requirement for creative ideas to deliver on these goals.
- Able to judge when Team Members require additional support to drive an idea that will help achieve client objectives.
- Able to recognise when an idea has potential to work across multi touch points.
- Understands creative, artistic and cultural trends and how to use them with relevance to the brief, the brand and the brands users.
In return for your skills and attributes the company offer an attractive salary of £40k
If Social Media Manager is the next step for your career, get in touch with myself, Ryan Carew, by using the link and sending your CV.