Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Have you got solid supply chain experience working with promotional marketing or brand merchandising materials?
Do you have a solid background and understanding of purchasing, planning and logistics?
If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a hugely successful and innovative player within the promotional marketing and merchandising arena who has won numerous awards over the years whilst continuing to expand their footprint around the world – forging strong relationships with both licensees, suppliers, and clients alike.
With sustainability and their pledge to hit net zero carbon emissions at the heart of their business model, they continue to support and deliver for some of the world’s biggest and brightest blue-chip brands. Constantly evolving to maintain their level of excellence throughout the journey
This role is WFH and works closely with the Sustainability Specialist and CEO.
- To manage the supply chain management program
- Review each licensee’s supply chain process and help them get to “GOLD”
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to negotiate the best prices and optimal contracts
- Analytical – with the ability to analyse and improve operational performance and quality as well as resolve any issues
- Strong project management skills
- Ensure relevant paperwork/contracts gets signed off
- Strong on Excel and MS Office
- Pro-active, multi-tasker with strong organisational skills
- MUST HAVE: experience working with promotional marketing and merchandise materials/products
As our client is a global operator this role would be home based, though occasional travel may be required. And ideally, you’ll currently live in either the UK, Germany, Netherlands or Singapore as these are key areas of business for them.
With regards to languages, you must be fluent in English at a professional level and if you have a second language then that would be bonus.
Our client offers a competitive salary of £50 – 60k plus benefits of pension, 26 days holidays (excluding Bank holidays), Xmas closure and annual bonus based on company performance.
If this Supply Chain Manager, is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.