Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
A multi award winning international company who are very quickly growing in the U.K.’s legal tech sector, priding themselves on their game changing technology, are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will attract quality people.
As their Talent Acquisition Manager you’ll be looking to manage the lifecycle of the recruitment process, whilst simultaneously representing the brand. Though reporting directly to the Head of People, you’ll also be interacting with all levels of stakeholders.
The role calls for liaising with the companies current recruitment partners and channels but also using platforms such as LinkedIn.
The role calls for working from their surrey based office.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage strong supplier relationships, liaising with recruitment partners and nurturing these relationships to expand reach and enhance the service received.
- Organise resourcing initiatives (such as Developer recruitment evenings) each third (4-monthly cycles) with a summary of successful metrics and improvement actions for upcoming events.
- Conduct employee engagement initiatives, such as group inductions and work on other projects as part of the wider People Team.
- Conduct monthly reporting (People Summary) on employee data and resourcing updates, with recommendations for improvement from People metrics and external initiatives. Propose and prepare attraction of top talent strategies each third, identifying initiatives that support building long term resourcing.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
The candidate should have the following attributes:
- Confident partnering and establishing relationships with hiring managers to influence and engage.
- Strong brand ambassador with professional and dynamic approach
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Motivated and proactive approach with strong decision making and initiative skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Analytical, reporting, investigation and decision-making skills
In return for your skills and experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, our client offers a competitive salary of £40-50k plus bonuses.
If you think you are the Talent Acquisition Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Ryan Carew, by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV. Talk soon.