Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Calling UX Designers from an agency background with previous experience as a digital designer and who excel at prototyping and wireframing.
Do you have a good understanding of consumers, advertising and marketing and B2B?
Here is your opportunity to apply your UX expertise to innovative digital communications for a well-known B2B marcom agency that is known for creating insight led marketing comms across multi-media channels for top tech clients.
This is predominantly a WFH role with occasional meetings in the office in Buckinghamshire.
This role works closely with the Creative and Digital teams, collaborating and executing ideas with the Software Developers and Digital Project Managers.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop UX/UI-centric mock-ups for development and design teams, inclusive of prototyping and wire framing
- Work with the team on UI design advise such as navigation, user journeys, page design, CTA placement and variable for multivariate testing
- Write clear specification and guidelines that will feed into client briefs
- Experienced in using digital platforms and UX/UI software
- Good communication and presentation skills – able to present your ideas, explaining your thinking and processes involved
- Mentoring approach – able to nurture less experienced team members
- Detail orientated – able to produce work to the highest creative standard that is technically accurate and in line with the client’s given guidelines and specifications
- Understanding of Adobe XD, sketch, envision and Vev.
- Knowledge of Azure
- Balsamiq experience (Advantageous)
- Highly organised, multi-tasker with ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- An avid follower of digital, web, social and technology trends
- Creative flair, originality with strong visual sense and digital capability
Our client is offering a salary of £ 45,000 – £50,000 based on experience + benefits.
If this senior UX Designer is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to online portfolio.